In order to use Complish with Microsoft Teams, you will need an Office 365 account that includes Teams or you need to have downloaded Microsoft Teams to your desktop. MS teams is a workspace-level integration, meaning that it only needs to be connected once in order for the entire team to have their check-ins pushed into a Teams channel.
Just follow these easy steps 👇
1. Open Microsoft Teams.
2. Click on the three dots, and select More apps.
3. Search for Complish in the App directory & click on it.
4. Now select Add to a Team.
5. Choose the channel you would like to receive your check-in notifications.
6. Then click Set up a connector, and you're done 🎉.